Thursday, February 24, 2011

down time

I'm feeling a little sick today. We've all been fighting off a nasty bug that's been making the rounds. So I'm happy to declare today a "do little" day.


We're making up pots of tea with fresh ginger and chamomile from last year's garden.



I've got a stack of books waiting for me, some old inspiration and some new...


And the kids have some favorites they're ready to snuggle up with, too.


(love these slippers from Satch & Sol)


Even though I'm feeling low, I've got this guy in the garage to make me smile. We found him on the side of the road yesterday. Couldn't bear to leave him there.



(Yes, this means we were trash picking. It was terribly entertaining. We're considering decorating our whole house with things we salvage from the trash pile. Maybe I should start a new series of posts..."from the curb." I think I like it. )


Good day, to you all. Hope you're feeling fine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the lion.
feel better.